With the increasing popularity and advent of video sharing sites such as Google Video and YouTube, finding video about any possible topic and theme is now possible. With the right steps and tools, you can now download Google Video to your computer with ease and save them for future use and viewing without the need to download the videos again.
With the existence of search engines and video sharing, services are made available to keep up with the demands of customers. Video downloading from the web are once restricted however service providers created means of downloading files and videos to the computer in various forms. Just by merely using the URL of a particular video, individuals can now download videos from well-known sites over the internet and that includes Google Video.
Downloading Google Video can be facilitated by simply taking the following steps:
- Launch the Chrome Browser and navigate to the site that contains the video.
- Click the video link and look at the screen button to ensure that the download process has begun.
- Let the downloading process to be completed and click the arrow that is found next the downloaded video’s name. Press the arrow next the downloaded file and select the “Open”.
- Watch and inspect the video to make sure that it was downloaded properly. Click the arrow next the downloaded file and choose “Show in Folder”.
- Take note of the video’s folder location for future viewing and then close the said folder.
If you will be downloading Google Video and planning to put it in your website, the following steps can help you:
- Copy the URL of the Google Video that you plan to download and paste it to the command bar of the online free download website.
- Click the “Download” button based in the size of FLV file. You need to be patient because your download may take several minutes or even longer.
- Download the video to your desktop and change this into any format.
Google Video is now creating fuzz in the internet world and many individuals are eager to learn more not just about downloading Google Video but also exploring the features and benefits it has to offer countless internet users.