Google Translate is the ultimate key of breaking the language barriers. This has the capacity of translating 80 languages. Internet users can even listen to translations that are being spoken aloud. Google Translate can also translate speech directly and can even translate handwritings. There are several languages supported by Google Translate and some of them are as follows:
These are just few of the languages supported and many are still counted in the list. Google Translate is of great help for users who are looking for information that is easy to comprehend. Aside from this, Google translate enables individuals to facilitate more other functions. No wonder, many individual these days are opting for Google Translate Free Download. Upon successful download, you can now execute the following:
- Translate text in different languages
- Translate by means of speaking the text rather than typing it and this is applicable for in about 17 languages.
- Listen to spoken translation aloud.
- Communicate with others using a method known as speech to speech translation in the conversation mode.
- Show translations in a full-screen mode making it easier for others to read and comprehend.
- Star favorite translations for quicker access even if you are online.
- Access translation history despite being online.
- Spell translations in script languages and characters in order to read them phonetically.
- View more dictionary results for short phrases and single words.
- Push handwriting button and write whatever it is that you wish to translate.
Google Translate is now considered an intelligent tool that can translate combination of languages. According to Google, this compares several documents that humans have successfully translated in order to give the best available and possible translation to a current page’s content. Initial translations seem not perfect but this tool is specially designed for the improvement of every translation made. Google Translate can be used easily and for free and the installation process is guaranteed to be straightforward. To take advantage of this, you have to download this tool following these steps:
- Navigate the Google Translate site. Determine the part of your page you wish the tool to translate. From the tool’s page, press the radio button towards “Add Translation to Entire Web Page’’ or radio button to “Add Translation to a Web Page’s Section.
- Clicking the drop-down arrow is an important step during the download process for the menu to select language that you have utilized on your Web page text.
- Click the link labeled “Optional Settings” for added options. For example, you can opt to have Google Translate for all languages available or only for specific languages. You can change the tool’s appearance on your page and track the means on how site or page visitors utilize the tool.
- Click the link labeled “Preview your Page’’ and see how Google Translate appears on a particular page depending on the display setting chosen.
- Copy the correct code when you are fully satisfied with your chosen options. Open the particular Web page on the program of web development and paste the said code in your site’s body section.
By following these steps, you are guaranteed to have an ultimate Google Translate experience.