Google Chrome is an excellent web browser with minimal user-friendly allowing safer, faster, and easier browsing. The latest version of Google Chrome is specially designed with more unique and convenient features for more improved browsing. The key features of Google Chrome are as follows:
- Installation-this excellent and reliable web browser offers easy set up and is ultimately easy and simple to install.
- Interface –Google Chrome comes with nice and clean interface. But in case you do not prefer the given interface, you can apply other theme to give some personal touches. Google’s Chrome minimalist interface provides additional space for displaying web pages that you opt to visit.
- Extensions-In order to customize this web browser and meet your unique needs and requirements, Google Chrome includes comprehensive Webstore containing any type of extensions and applications like games, blogging, lifestyle and education.
- Privacy-To ensure user privacy, individuals can use Incognito Mode. When shutting down the Google Chrome, all history and cookies are deleted. In such way, the privacy of the users is protected.
You only need to have a platform or device to use and internet connection in order to explore all the wonderful things Google Chrome has to offer. The nice and minimalist interface is just few of the benefits provided by Google Chrome. Other pros of Google Chrome include possibility of unlimited browsing, data synchronization and safe browsing.
For a successful Google Chrome full download, you need to follow these steps:
- Downloading installer file is the first step to take.
- If prompted, press the “Run” or the “Save” button.
- In case you have successfully saved the installer, you need to double click installer file and begin with the installation process. The settings of your home page and the browser history will be imported automatically from the default browser.
There are also helpful steps that you can follow when you are planning to download this web browser to Mac. These steps are as follows:
- Download installer file.
- Open the “Google Chrome.dmg” files right after you have downloaded it.
- In the window that apparently opens, drag the Google Chrome icon to a particular application folder. The browser history and home page set up or setting will then be automatically imported to your default web browser.
In case you do not have the administrative rights, drag the Chrome icon to a particular location in your computer where you are granted the rights such as Desktop. Google Chrome will be installed only for individuals’ user account.
The very first time that you successfully open the web browser, Finder will require you to confirm your desire of opening the application that has been downloaded online. Press the “Open” button to continue. You will also see a message informing you that you can search on the browse directly with Google. If you wish to make necessary changes in the default browser, press “Change”. A full download of Google Chrome will definitely set a remarkable and significant change to your web browsing experience.