Google Sketch Up marks the trend of expensive and advanced 3D software that is easy to use and allows individuals to post their creations into Google Earth. The latest version of this software has been developed and integrated with the exclusive Google Maps to be able to make geotagging creations easier than before.
More individuals are getting interested in downloading Google Sketch Up because this aids in intelligently predicting the endpoints, saving lots of time for messing around. Despite the ease in set up and use, this does not compromise the level of functionality. Google Sketch Up includes the typical collections of filling and drawing tools that you expect.
Once downloaded properly, Google Sketch Up can give you real fun. You will be able to send images of three dimensional designs through email and upload them at Google’s 3D Web Warehouse. However, individuals must be aware that this also poses some setbacks. Despite minimal flaws, Google Sketch Up carries several advantages. This makes 3D filling and drawing easier and provides lots of hints and tips. This is user friendly and allows individuals to upload creations on Google Earth with ease.
Step by Step Guide on How to Download Google Sketch Up
By just simply following this guide, individuals can now download Google Sketch Up and take advantage of what it has to offer. The step by step downloading procedures are as follows:
- Go and check out http://sketchup.google.com: You can download this directly from this site for free.
- Click on the Download Sketch Up: This is the blue button located on the right portion of the page.
- Select Sketch Up Pro or Sketch Up Free: This page provides the means of downloading the free version or purchasing the Pro Version that includes Layout and Style Builder. If you are new to this, you will probably go for the free version. Interested individuals should not worry because this is not a trial that lose its effect after several days. This is fully featured software allowing you to acquire a license to utilize it.
- Select Read License, OS and Start Download: The Google Sketch Up is presently offered for Mac and Windows. Do not forget to check on the system requirements before downloading. You are also advised to read the license and click the “Agree and Click’’ button if you agree with the term.
- Save File: When you download this program, you will surely encounter this step requiring you to save the file. You will see a window pop-up asking you if you wanted to save the file. You can click ‘’Save’’ however there are instances that the files are saved on a default folder. This depends on the browser configurations. You will be asked about the particular location where you wanted to save the file. In such case, you have to look on your browser setting and options to be able to determine the location.
Once you have successfully downloaded the Google Sketch Up, you can now install this on your compatible platform.