Google has a lot to offer to everyone. It always has something offered for each person active in web searching. With its new and more modern features, it is no longer surprising why more and more people consider downloading and installing it in their computer systems as their default browser. A lot of people love using it as a browser because aside from the fact that it is free, it also provides a lot of functional features that only Google can offer.
Google boasts an extremely quick browsing and simple interface. That is why most people are looking for its application in their systems. So, if you also wish to take advantage of the great features offered by this browser, you may wish to download free Google. If you do not know how to download and install it, you can look and follow these steps provided below:
- Go to the main page of Google.
- On the right side of the page’s screen, you may view the download button for Google. After seeing that button, click on it. Once you are prompted, you may choose the “run” button rather than going for “download”.
- Once the process of installation starts, you will be asked to fill out certain information and then click on the different option screens. Through these different screens, you will get the chance to choose some basic selections, such as making a specified desktop icon and allowing Google to the default browser.
- Once the installation process has been completed, you will then have to restart the computer. Even though this step is optional technically, it is recommended to have your system restarted after installing any program in order to make sure of the right start up.
- Once your computer turns on again, you will view the “Google” icon displayed on the desktop. You may click on this icon in order to start with your initial session. The newly installed browser may ask whether or not you wish to have your bookmarks imported from the other browsers. It will also ask you if you wish to make Google your default browser once again. Once you have these questions answered, you then have downloaded and installed Google successfully as your web browser.
Aside from the fact that Google offers an easy downloading and installing process, making it your web browser also provides a number of advantages. The most significant advantage of using the Google search engine is probably the total number of websites it indexes. As of 1998, Google has indexed more or less 26 million websites. That number has travelled a very long way because today Google is known to have more than one trillion websites indexed.
As a Google user, this only means that you will get a much greater opportunity of searching, not just the information you require, but an extensive range of sources, which provide such information. You may compare this to not just having an access to a smaller division of the indexed information by other search engines and you will surely see as to why Google is leading the pack in terms of online search engines.